Monday, April 10, 2006

Catch up - again

Time has sped by and I've just realised that I haven't blogged for a week.

Have taken things very gently in that time really. No club session on Tuesday as I went down to support clubmates who were running in a local 5k. The plan was to go out and run afterwards but that didn't materialise. Circuits on Wednesday was cancelled as there was no instructor. At least that meant that I could go out with the girls from work without feeling guilty!

After all this rest, I was itching to run and enjoyed my club session on Thursday. However, it was slower than planned as one of the group was suffering from a sore calf so had to take it easy.

Saturday we did a 2 hour LSR. It was raining when I got up, then the sun came out and the day was all sparkly and new. Much of the route was off-road, including ankle deep mud which was great fun.

Yesterday we went out for a stroll and lunch - only the stroll ended up being nearly 1.5 hours in each direction! On the way back we managed to find more mud and had to endure a persistent hailstorm - no shelter available so nothing we could do other than keep going.

Time to get ready for w*rk now, so better get moving!

1 Comments:

Blogger HappyasLarry said...

It sounds like you are having a good taper Sluggie.

2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home